The I-AMX is a 2-component adhesive mixing equipment available in 3 versions, without self-contained tanks and with 30/60 liter tanks for glue and catalyst
The I-AMX MC-V is a two-component adhesive mixing equipment with solvent and viscosity control that adjusts the amount of solvent needed. Especially suitable for the lamination industry.
The I-AMX is a two-component adhesive mixing equipment available in three versions, without its own tanks and with tanks of 30 or 60 litres for glue and catalyst.
The system mixes in the desired proportion of adhesive and catalyst taking the necessary amount of each of the components from their corresponding tanks with thermal heating system of 30 or 60 litres (depending on model) by volumetric gear pumps driven by gear motors and controlled by frequency variators.
Each of the two pumps drives a component through the flow meters and through a heated hose is supplied to a mixing nozzle located at the point of application.
The system is prepared to manage two signals from the laminator, a sensor that tells us when it is necessary to perform a dosage (when the level of mixture is low) and a meter-meter signal by which the equipment is able to report the quantity of adhesive dosed per cm2 of rolled product.
- Our equipment is more compact, occupies less space.
- It is easy to use and reports the amount of product used per square meter laminated.
- It mixes small quantities in real time of production, there are no remains at the end of the work.
- The dosing system has flow sensors that verify the precision of the mixture. It calibrates itself.
- It can be customised with different adhesive entries (optional).
The I-AMX MC-V is a two-component adhesive mixing equipment with solvents and viscosity control.
The installed viscometer that is responsible for maintaining the solvent ratio of the mixture has an automatic washing system designed for catalyzed glue control equipment that performs solvent rinsing routines that prevent the deposition of catalyzed adhesive during its use. The same solvent used for the washing is used later to add it to the mixture that is prepared as it is consumed.
In the viscometer the tail, driven by the pump, circulates through the unit of measurement where, depending on the time of fall of a metal body between two inductive detectors, the viscosity is calculated. The software decides if it is necessary to dilute using the solvent in the tank. The rinse cycles are performed at the time of dilution, once the unit of measurement is full of solvent after dilution by opening a valve that returns the solvent to the tank recirculating until the software estimates that the unit has been cleaned correctly . Once the cleaning is finished, the normal work is continued and the solvent accumulated in the unit starts to dilute the glue. Every so often the system does a washing of the unit of measurement if it has not been necessary to dilute the glue at that time.
- Select the viscosity of the desired glue in ford 4 cup format.
- Automatically update the required selection with the actual viscosity of the glue to facilitate the start-up of the system.
- Choose the operation in manual or automatic mode. In manual mode the equipment only takes measures and the addition of solvent is the responsibility of the operator. In automatic mode the system is responsible for controlling and maintaining the selected viscosity.
- Schedule concentration warning alarms outside the set limit or error messages in the operation of the units of measurement.
- Display all the operating parameters of the equipment on the screen (running, stop, automatic, error).
- Perform self-wash cycles, at predefined time intervals, thus improving the accuracy of the measurements when working with double-component tails.
Contains dosing pumps and flow meters as well as the motors involved in the dosing process. It is equipped with a support for the dosing nozzle after finishing the work.
Double tank, an intermediate tank for storage of the already mixed product and a second adjacent tank for the solvent to be used in the concentration control and cleaning process. These tanks are equipped with level sensors and solvent (pneumatic) and product (electric, ATEX) pumps
In it the concentration control is carried out, making the measurements and adding solvent in case the concentration is above the selected one.