- Corporate name: Sistemas Inelme S.L.
- CIF: B96560123
- Registered office: El Puig Industrial Estate, Camino Mar, 18, 46540 El Puig de Santa Maria, Valencia
- Social activity: Manufacturing of systems for the Printing Industry
- Email: email@example.com
- Purpose of website: Sale of solutions for flexography and gravure
- Company page: https://inelme.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: Sistemas Inelme S.L. and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of Sistemas Inelme S.L. or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Sistemas Inelme S.L. if this company is treating your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Sistemas Inelme S.L. for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose treatment: Sistemas Inelme S.L. You will stop treating the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims you have to continue treating.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Sistemas Inelme S.L. will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible.
- Right to deletion of data: and except legal imperative will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the case that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Sistemas Inelme S.L. is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Systems Security Manager Inelme S.L. (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to forget and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. Just send an email to email@example.com and request it
Privacy preferences center.
User elimination request form.
Form of request of rectification of data.
Application form to export user data.
Conservation of data
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
Customer data of the website or online store: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client contracts. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to stay until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in terms of affiliation, registrations, cancellations, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 and next General Tax Law (accounting books …);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data subscribers to the feed by e-mail: Since the user subscribes until it is unsubscribed.
Subscriber information to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
User data uploaded by Sistemas Inelme S.L. to pages and profiles in social networks: Since the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Secreto y seguridad de los datos
Inelme Systems S.L. is committed to the use of data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or access. authorized, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is up to date and accurate.
In addition, you must maintain your updated data at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may be caused by this to Sistemas Inelme S.L. or to third parties due to the use of said.
Inelme Systems S.L. adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Sistemas Inelme S.L. can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In spite of this, in order to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, Sistemas Inelme S.L. It has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible gaps in the security of user data.
In case any gap is detected, Sistemas Inelme S.L. undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE THEM FOR
All products and services offered on the Inelme S.L. refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms to make user registrations, newsletter subscription and / or purchase or contract orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of the users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: Sistemas Inelme S.L. It has an SSL encryption TLS v.1.2 that allows the safe sending of personal data through contact forms of standard type, hosted on the servers that Inelme Systems S.L. has hired Sistemas Inelme S.L.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of which Sistemas Inelme S.L. is the owner.
- We will get your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your information through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comment form: On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments to the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so you do not have to re-enter them in each new visit and also the address, name, web and IP address are collected internally. The data is stored in the servers of Sistemas Inelme S.L.
User registration: Not accepted unless expressly requested.
Contact form and / or purchase (for the cases of online store): To access the products and / or services offered on our website, the user has a purchase and / or contact form subject to the specified contracting conditions in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment information will be required. The data is stored in the servers of Sistemas Inelme S.L.
We collect information about you during the payment process in our store. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and other necessary to process your orders.
The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information of your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including the IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Visited product pages and displayed content while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we keep your name, address and phone number, to use them in your future orders.
Newsletter Subscription Forms: Sistemas Inelme S.L. use the service of sending newsletters (newsletters by email) of Mailchimp (being able to change in the future), company that stores your email data, name and acceptance of the subscription. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time through a specific link located at the bottom of each shipment you receive.
Email: hosted on the servers of the company that provides these services.
Instant messaging: Sistemas Inelme S.L. currently does not provide service through instant messaging.
Providers of payment services: Through Sistemas Inelme SL, you can access, through links, third party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments for the services provided by Sistemas Inelme SL. In any case Sistemas Inelme SL will have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
Content embedded from other websites
The articles of Sistemas Inelme S.L. they can include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through the web site of Sistemas Inelme S.L. they may contain special conditions with specific provisions on the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimation: The purpose of the processing of this data will be solely to provide you with the information or services that you request.
Presence in networks: Sistemas Inelme S.L. It has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that Sistemas Inelme S.L. will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, Sistemas Inelme S.L. may inform, when the law does not prohibit, its followers by any means that the social network allows on their activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case Sistemas Inelme S.L. It will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and explicitly obtained for it.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, Sistemas Inelme S.L. will help you and advise you to that end to the best of your ability.
Managers of treatment outside the EU
Storage and encryption. Inelme Systems S.L. uses encrypted storage services for the services provided by the hosting company.
Email. The email service of Sistemas Inelme S.L. It is provided using the services of the web hosting company.
Social networks. Inelme Systems S.L. makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, analytical and technical in relation to the website being in its servers in which Sistemas Inelme S.L. It deals with the data that, through them, the users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm Sistemas Inelme S.L. or share with this.
Payment providers. So you can pay through PayPal or Stripe (only in case of online store), Sistemas Inelme S.L. will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
You will always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetting your data.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, Sistemas Inelme S.L. has access to: User name and email address, IP address, postal address, ID / CIF and payment information (these last two only for online store cases).
In any case Sistemas Inelme S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the Inelme S.L. as the present legal notice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
Access and / or use of Sistemas Inelme S.L. attributes to the person who performs the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Sistemas Inelme S.L.
In the use of Sistemas Inelme S.L. the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Sistemas Inelme S.L. or from third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the Inelme S.L. or that prevented, in any way, the normal use of the website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
El servidor web no te asocia como persona si no a tu navegador web. De hecho, si navegas habitualmente con Internet Explorer y pruebas a navegar por la misma web con Firefox o Chrome verás que la web no se da cuenta que eres la misma persona porque en realidad está asociando al navegador, no a la persona.
What happens if I disable cookies?
So that you understand the scope that can have to deactivate the cookies we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the DART cookie from the Google ad system by accessing the Google privacy center.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
You have more information about Cookies in: Wikipedia
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and can draw a pattern of users of a site.
You have more information about web beacons in: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all your data protection rights will be respected according to the current regulation.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
- Píxel de Facebook y Twitter
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the web of Sistemas Inelme S.L. We inform you that if you continue browsing we install our own and third-party cookies that correspond to the analytics of the web (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use you make of the website and improve the usability of the same, but in no case will be associated with the data that must come to identify you. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server is not associated as a person but to your web browser.
This page uses its own and third-party cookies to obtain a better browsing experience, it can share content on social networks, leave comments and obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, this can not work correctly.
Currently this website hosts advertising for:
There are also cookies corresponding to social networks that use this website have their own cookies policies.
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
- Google+ cookie and Google Maps, according to what is on your page about what type of cookies they use.
- Cookie of Gravatar, according to the arranged thing in the policy of privacy of the company Automattic.
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Setting cookies for the most popular browsers
Here is how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list with all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
- After making this filter, one or several lines with the cookies of the requested web appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination
To access the browser settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you wish to make.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you wish to make.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box
Do Not Track
This website automatically excludes users who send the Do Not Track header from the Google Analytics tracking, and it is compatible with the express acceptance of them.
If you have a browser compatible with this protocol you can activate it to avoid tracking by websites. In Google Chrome, for example, you’re in Settings> Advanced> Privacy and Security> Send a non-tracking request with your browsing traffic.
If you wish you can disable Google Analytics tracking through this browser add-on offered by Google.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
The web of Sistemas Inelme S.L. It contains texts prepared for merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations, so that its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of Sistemas Inelme S.L .
The content of the articles published on the web of Sistemas Inelme S.L. can not be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal and / or medical advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in the web of Sistemas Inelme S.L. without previously resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the Inelme SL Systems portal. nor on any of its component elements, being expressly forbidden to the User the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, resubmission or the use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of they, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, without being exhaustive, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Inelme S.L. Systems website, they must notify this circumstance to Sistemas Inelme S.L. indicating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Inelme SL Systems website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
Normativa y resolución de conflictos
The present conditions of use of Sistemas Inelme S.L. they are governed in each and every one of their extremes by Spanish law. The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet on the Inelme S.L Systems website.
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which Sistemas Inelme S.L. will be a party to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this text or any activity of Sistemas Inelme SL, except to resolve those conflicts that cause the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case the user must go to the corresponding body of the school of timely lawyers.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase (for e-commerce cases) made to Sistemas Inelme SL, to try to reach to an out-of-court settlement they can go to the Online Litigation Resolution Platform, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that I could reciprocate.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
Access and / or use of the web of Sistemas Inelme S.L. whoever performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement it, in relation to certain services and contents of the web of Sistemas Inelme SL.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to the web of Sistemas Inelme S.L. does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Sistemas Inelme S.L .. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the Inelme Systems web site S.L. provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties of manufacturers or suppliers.
The only object of the links is to provide the User the possibility of accessing said links and knowing our products, although Sistemas Inelme S.L. is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from their website to the Inelme Systems portal SL. must obtain the prior and written authorization of Sistemas Inelme S.L .
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between Sistemas Inelme S.L. and the owner of the site where the link is established, or the acceptance or approval by Sistemas Inelme S.L. of its contents or services.
The remarketing or similar audiences feature in AdWords allows us to reach people who have visited our website before and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (can be Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have abandoned the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie remains in their browser…
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it is committed, except prior, express and written authorization of Sistemas Inelme S.L. to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for your information, not being able to directly or indirectly commercially exploit the contents to which you have access.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to Sistemas Inelme S.L., CIF B96560123, with address in Polígono Industrial El Puig, Camino Mar, 18, 46540 El Puig de Santa Maria, Valencia, Spain.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. Inelme Systems S.L. does not guarantee nor is responsible for the content that is collected in these web pages.
Unless expressly authorized, prior and in writing by Sistemas Inelme SL, reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, processing, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this site.
It is strictly forbidden to perform, without the prior consent of Sistemas Inelme S.L. any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, Sistemas Inelme S.L. will assume any liability derived, or that could derive, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. For this reason I inform you that you can exercise these rights by written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of Sistemas Inelme SL, CIF B96560123, with address at Poligono Industrial El Puig, Camino Mar , 18, 46540 El Puig de Santa Maria, Valencia, Spain or by e-mail, attached a photocopy of ID to: email@example.com. Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Inelme Systems S.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Inelme Systems S.L. is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers can submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relationships between Sistemas Inelme S.L. with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.Con carácter general las relaciones entre Sistemas Inelme S.L. con los usuarios de sus servicios telemáticos, presentes en este sitio web, se encuentran sometidas a la legislación y jurisdicción españolas.
We will always be searchable: Our contact
In case any user has any doubts about these legal conditions or any comments on the Inelme Systems SL portal, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
Commercial post office
In accordance with current legislation, Sistemas Inelme S.L. does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Inelme S.L. Systems website, the User has the possibility of giving his / her express consent to receive our Newsletter / bulletin, regardless of the commercial information requested.
This privacy page is licensed licensed by Creative Commons Attribution by 4.0.